Dunnville Walleye Thurs Oct 21

Guest fishmaster

Guest fishmaster

well just got back from the dam slow night got 2 walleye .just as i got there there was guy leaveing with his wife they had 8 nice walleye .seems the bit was around 1 and 4 pm today .weel tommrows another day .

Guest vidarling

Hey ,

I am going to come to Dunnville tomorrow afternoon, for some shore fishing. Can you have any luck off of the shore or off the dam?

I will have to stop by your shop for some jigs! Were are you at exactly?

See you then,

Ian

Guest fishmaster
Hey ,

I am going to come to Dunnville tomorrow afternoon, for some shore fishing. Can you have any luck off of the shore or off the dam?

I will have to stop by your shop for some jigs! Were are you at exactly?

See you then,

Ian

1589[/snapback]

Yes shore fishing has been good both sides of the dam .im on main st straight across from the Dunnville Arena right beside the back of Dollar Rama. see u then

Yes shore fishing has been good both sides of the dam .im on main st straight across from the Dunnville Arena right beside the back of Dollar Rama. see u then

1593[/snapback]

Try it at least 3 times on 3 different days at the dam, no bite at all. Take his word and you could be sorry.

Guest fishmaster
Try it at least 3 times on 3 different days at the dam, no bite at all.   Take his word and you could be sorry.

1609[/snapback]

I dont no who u are john but the bite is on u must not no what u are doing .i get fish pretty much every time i go down off shore .and i allways get fish out of the boat .better luck next time freind .

Guest vidarling

Hey All,

Was at the dam this afternoon, (Friday the 22nd) None for my self as I was trying to keep the whole family happy and ended up still fishing from the island across from the condos after about a dozen casts by the dam. :Gonefishing:

The couple that was there had a nice stringer full. 2 or 3 three pounders with one that was close to 4, 5 fish in total. They were very nice, should have grabbed a pic but I decided to mind my own business.

They were using white twister tails, tipped with worms. I was there about 2:00 and the action seemed to have settled down. Can easily see that it could be hit or miss. Might have to pull an all nighter some night to try and get some success. It would be worth losing a nights sleep to get a couple of the beauts that they had! :)

Thanks for the good service. I will be back.

Good luck tomorrow to all!

Ian

Guest fishmaster
I may head down Sunday if I don't go to Port Perry....I got 3 last fall between 10am - 2pm one warm November day on twister jigs from shore at the dam....lost lots of jigs...kept the fish in the cooler...then tossed 'em back before I left.

How about a picture of your own ?

Dunnville3xEyes.jpg

1655[/snapback]

I allways take pictures of big fish don't have a digital camera to take pitures of small fish .no just a joke .no i need to get a digital camera so i can post more of my outing i have a ton of picturec but they all get developed l8ter on down the road then they go in the old album .stop bye some time and check them out Tommy .have a good weekend .

Archived