Navionics Card

Jim K

Does anyone know if the Canadian card shows the New york side of Erie ,Ontario , the Niagara river, and the St Lawrence in full detail?

Does anyone know if the Canadian card shows the New york side of Erie ,Ontario , the Niagara river, and the St Lawrence in full detail?

If you have Navionics + it covers all of North America. You download to the card the areas you want by highlighting them. Your only limit is the size of the card. Currently I have the east side of Erie CAN and US.

LT

i have navionics+ it has canada and the us you download what you want from the navionics web sit i belive you are alowed two gb of data on the card and you canot remove data from the card once its loaded onto it.

I have the Great Lakes and Maritimes card 256MB for my HB, it is a smaller GB but packs more then I'll ever need.... It covers all the Great Lakes border to border, plus a lot of inland Ontario lakes.... As well as cover's the St Lawrence River all the way out to the Atlantic, roughly 10-15 miles off of Nova Scotia shore line...............

Jim K forgot to mention yes it show's the Niagara River and in great detail too for all area's, checked it out today on the boat before replying..........

Cheers Bic....

Archived