Anyone a Member of St. CAtharines BASSmasters?

Guest Steelheader

Guest Steelheader

Went to my first B.A.S.S.masters meeting this Monday evening. Wondering if there's anyone on these boards who's a member of the St. Catharines chapter.

Guest Steelheader

Hey Bucketmouth, were you at the meeting this past Monday? I was the new guy (obviously).

You fishing in the bass tourney next weekend? I thought about it, but the dues plus $65 non-boater fee is a big chunk right off the start. I'm thinking I'll wait until spring to start competing.

Hey Bucketmouth, were you at the meeting this past Monday? I was the new guy (obviously).

You fishing in the bass tourney next weekend? I thought about it, but the dues plus $65 non-boater fee is a big chunk right off the start. I'm thinking I'll wait until spring to start competing.

1625[/snapback]

Welcome aboard steelheader. I am a member also of the St Catharines Bassmasters. Wasn't at the meeting will be at the next one . Won't be at the tourney have to work . I fish for a living.

No, i wasn't at the meeting on monday, 1 of a few i missed. i hear you on the price, i would wait till the spring as well unless scott will let you pay for next year and fish this year's last t. i definitely will be fishing the october 30 th t. This t has the possibilities of being one of the biggest club t's in the history of the obf aside from the qualifiers obviously. i will be out there tomorrow in a cft club tourney that is open to the public which runs from 8am to 4 pm, if you got a boat and a partner come on down, no membership fee or anything required, just a boat, partner, livewell, and an appetite for giant small jaws. i think there are 3 tournies running out of port c tomorrow and the weighins are probably at 3-4 pm. if your not doing anything come on down and check out some hawgs, but better yet, get out there and fish and have fun. gotta go get the gear ready, take care, hey fishin nut, when you gonna send me that pic of that pigeon muskie? Take care, John. :Gonefishing:

Guest Steelheader

Thanks John, GL tomorrow. I'll be going for salmon somewhere myself...if I had a boat I'd consider coming tho.

BTW Scott would let my dues cover next year as well, but it's still $140 which is a lot to come up with in a few days (Rob needed registrations by yesterday). I'm rather disappointed...the T sounds like a lot of fun.

Good luck on the 30th, and I'll see you at the next meeting. Be sure to point yourself out.

Steelheader, i'm not hard to pick out, i'm the clean head shaved , goatee wearing and handsomest guy in the club :Gonefishing: yea that t should be a lot of fun but don't sweat it, there's lots of time next year,btw, thanks for the luck, i'll take luck over skill anytime, at least for a 7 lber.

Guest Steelheader
Steelheader, i'm not hard to pick out, i'm the clean head shaved , goatee wearing and handsomest guy in the club  .

1667[/snapback]

Guess yer gonna have some competition! :Gonefishing:

Hi Steelheader to answer your question I do run my own guide service and charter buisness as well as tournament fishing. Bucketmouth my buddy keeps forgetting to give me the picture mine got erased when my computer got wiped out. Steelheader do you live by your name and love steelheading lets hook up.

Archived