Archery Shoots

I hope you can see this but it is the Archery flyer with dates and map for the Thorold Conservation Club if anyone is interested in shooting archery. It is pretty much every second sunday from 10am to 2pm.

If you want any more information send me a PM or email me at john.christian@sympatico.ca

http://rs1305.pbsrc.com/albums/s560/mooseslayerjc/ArcheryFlyer2014_zps8a784ce4.jpg~c200?t=1403543728

Just trying to see if I can get the flyer to load here rather than use the link but getting a message that I can't use that Image extension in this community...will research it more.

Next shoot is July 6, 10am -2pm. We have practice targets set up at 20, 30 and 40 yds for those that want to practice or sight in.

For those that don't know we are located just outside (NE) of the Thorold Tunnel and are a Conservation and Archery club established in 1948. Until recently we shot trap. We have released pheasant for many years and hold an annnual Kid's Fishing party. We have done road cleanup, tree planting and built nest boxes.

We shoot 16 3-D targets basically every 2nd sunday and members are allowed to come and use the practice targets at any time. We are non-profit and any moneys we raise go toward funding these projects.

Archived