Upper River Smallies

mslovak

Went out yesterday Am. Fishing was slow but we still manged about 10 . Donated alot of jigs to the river but it was worth it! Those river smallies sure put up a fight with the current. All fish caught on tube jigs.photo1_zps8414432a.jpg?t=1405968977photo2_zps3337c031.jpg?t=1405969011

Awesome !!!!

They look great.

Thanks for sharing the pics..... makes me want to grab my gear and go....

Cam

Nice fish Mike !!!! hey did you happen to launch at Chippewa ? see anybody hit a trailer ?? my trailer....lol

scholly

Thats sucks about the trailer! I did drive by the ramp Sunday Am just before 8 and there was not a trailer or car there which I found unusual. I launched along the parkway so as not to have to deal with the congestion that usually occurs there when returning around mid day.

yea, i took lil johnny for his first ride and the rest of family out ..we didn't get there till almost 1 and there was only like 5 trailers.. definitely busier at 3 when i dropped the wife at the dock ...oh, well, i got a beauty dent but my lights are still unbroken albeit unattached...his lights must have broke cause there was lots of red plastic around my trailer corner... could have left a note but karma comes around... nice to see the young man getting out there and catching some bass !!!!

Archived