Time to take pictures.

Guest chilli

Wen't out today to grab some shots of October and dropped by the much discussed Decew Water works. After taking this shot, I went on a photographic tour of the escarpment and loaded up on some scenic pics for wallpaper. This one was actually bigger and nicer in a 1024x768 but I shrunk it for the dailupers. I'll be posting some nice pics to my home space if you want some local wallpapers. Click here They are free and there is no spam. Check back in a week for todays pictures.

Waterworks.jpg

Guest Steelheader

Cool. Nice pic.

Where exactly is this? Below Decew Falls at the Hydro plant? Or above the falls in the area we've been talking about? I never noticed a building up there.

I just used a 3 mega pixal centrios. Your run of the mill digital. You don't need anything special with scenery like this. This time of year the pictures make themselves, so grab whatever camera you got and get out there before it's gone. Here's a pic I took across the street after taking a tumble and sliding down the gorge. Watchit, she's a slippery slope. The one disadvantage I was told by a wise old Cuthbertson, is that these digitals break very easily, and so do I nowadays :Gonefishing:

Bigdecew.jpg

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

My backyard

When the leaves are gone I can see 12mile creek. Yo has contacted me for water conditions,I look out,"It's clear" and he's good to go to PD lol

backyard1013.jpg

Archived