Perch Fishing Crystal Beach Or Port Colb.

Tino26

Hi guys.

A friend of mine and myself may be going for perch out of cystal beach or Port Colb. We've need fished for perch in deep water. Mostly just up north off docks and stuff for the kids. Any pointers on where to go and how deep is appreciated.

You can try in about 55'-65' out in front of the crystal beach ramp from there over to point abino , Pickerel rig set up with minnows works well for me. Good luck and always check the weather first.

You can try in about 55'-65' out in front of the crystal beach ramp from there over to point abino , Pickerel rig set up with minnows works well for me. Good luck and always check the weather first.

Thanks loopy. Yup. It totally depends on the water, wind and weather cause we plan on bringing one of my buddy's boys with us too. Thanks for the direction. That helps. Good luck fishing to you.

We did well last Friday in 61 FOW in front of Point Abino. Started biting at 9:45 a.m. and ended at abouyt 12:00 at least where we were.

Hey Andy. I don't fish much out of lake erie, but is there a dock at Point Abino for boats? Just starting to get into the fishing and hunting around Niagara region. Mostly did it up north prior to having 3 young kids... Thanks for the info too... :thx:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived