Super Dirt Week

RJR

I will be heading to the New York State Fairgrounds In Syracuse for this event. Anybody else going, if so We will be camping near gate 11 feel free to stop by and say hy and enjoy a few pops.

I will be heading to the New York State Fairgrounds In Syracuse for this event. Anybody else going, if so We will be camping near gate 11 feel free to stop by and say hy and enjoy a few pops.

Worst racing on the dirt circuit, but the best party!!

I went last year for the first time in 10 years ONLY because a friend of mine had never been before, I regretted going after I walked up the grandstands and watched big block modifieds time trialing.

That being said, I did have plans on going again this year, because I am a sucker for punishment but ran into some car issues last week which cost me my admission and gas money for attending Super Dirt Week.

Such is life, after spending a life savings this summer travelling to 15 dirt tracks in 3 states, I think the wife is happy I didn't go haha.

Nice to see that Niagara-On-The-Lake native Stewart Friesen won the 200 on Sunday, 3rd win 5 years at the mile is pretty damn impressive.

Archived