How Well Do You Know Niagara?

Guest chilli

Well this one should be an easy one also. Specially since anyone who has read my posts from yesterday knows where I was. If Rob doesn't get it in 18 minutes or less I'll add a picture hint each day untill Wednesday when I reveal it's location. Guess away.

where.jpg

P.s. Yes there are chub in there along with rockies and sunfish, but I have seen no sign of trout.

Nope Sorry that's not it. I was everywhere yesterday. All that climbing and falling, my legs still hurt and only 2 fish hooked and not landed!

Here's the lower Decew

Lower%20Decew.jpg

Here's Rockway Falls

Rockway.jpg

Went there too Spanky. You can imagine the helpless state the salmon must be in at Baily's Bridge with all them hooks in there backs. There's no water to hide in!!! I saw your post on tmf. Nice fish. Take your wife to the glen and she'd have to pass you the rod half way due to the arm falling off effect. I fished here for a bit but wouldn't recomend it. There were rocks coming down pretty good in there. The near by vinyards had birdbangers going steady and you could feel the sounds echoing around down there.

bigballs1.jpg

Guest Steelheader

Beautiful pics chili.

I can't think of the exact location, but it reminds me of a waterfall I saw in the short hills once...I can't recall more than that though.

Not in the Niagara River. Thanks steelheader, I forgot about that one. May get a pic tomorrow. That's in or around the boyscout camp right? This water fall has a good 20 foot or more drop. I think the one in the short hills is much smaller. Where I am standing is part of the waterfall when the water gets going. As you can see by the rock face beside me on the right of the picture, it's well above my head.

Well Spanky was the closest so far. Just needed to specify. Here's a pic of the falls from farther back. It looks different without water. I'm guessing most of you have been very close to it while drinking apple cider.

wheredistance.jpg

still can't shake the feeling it's 1 of the 2 falls at Balls Falls..... i've never hiked the rockway part so i'm not sure about that... and i'm not sure if there's a fals a bit up from where the old flee market used to be on middle road (think it was middle rd.- St. paul St. all the way down in Jordan)...

And you said this one would be easy :(

Ya it's the upper Balls. Like I said, you just needed to specify upper. The big ones are known as Balls Falls but I'm not quite sure what they call the upper one. I guess I won't be posting the other couple of pics. There's not alot to look at in Rockway right now as far as falls go but the area is still something to see right now. There's no big salmon right now at these areas but I still rather go there then to port. There's always elbow room where the fish aint!

Archived