Atv Trails

Hendo

Just picked up a atv and i am looking for some trails to ride down around ridgeway area. Any one know of any ? Thanks

Seen 1 ass riding down the friendship trail at 80KM an Hour.Maybe try that,lol.I cant find much around this area but a few quads were on the beach last week having a little fun near forterie end.Welland has a few areas & in Niagara falls the whole rd around the SPCA behind Marineland in great (muddy)trails & the mini pits which is as fun as you can get.Hope you have a trailor!

Lol i dont want to piss anyone off just out looking for a safe spot to ride. I have a truck and am able to move around with it. Any idea where they acess these pits and the one behind marineland from thanks

QEW to Lyons Creek Rd, left on Stanley Ave, Turn LEFT right after the river. ~1.5 km on the right. I rode there a long time ago. Try along the canal also along the 140 from the south turn West on buchner follow to the end, 58A near the rowing club.

LT

Check out quad Niagara ATV club on facebook they are working on securing trails along the canal. I'm a member and have been so for about 5 yrs. Really good folks and have lots of fun together. Even involved in Santa claus parades in the region. Carfull out there and get informed about being on legal trails .....and keep the rubber on the ground.

• 2 weeks later...

NFC is definately right on being informed!

A few dough heads screwed things up for a lot of other people .

You could end up with a trespassing charge if your not careful.Also be insured and off road registered as that's also a $5000 fine same a a regular motor vehicle.

Archived