Dunnville Walleye Tournament Results!

Guest fishmaster

Guest fishmaster

I would like to thank everyone who participated in 2nd Annual Walleye Tournament. It was a tough day on the water for the guys due to the strong east wind with only one team bringing in any fish. Congratulations to Bosc from Springford and his partner YO from Cambridge who caught 2 Walleye and swept the prize board clean with 1st, 2nd, 3rd, the calcutta and also won the live release prize 3.9 lbs for 2 fish . Hope to see you all out for the 3rd Annual Walleye Ice Tournament.

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

:) Congrats Yo & Bosc :D

I guess all those hrs you put in fishing really paid off. I would imagine Yo is down at PD this AM. :(

Guest bigfishbass

a salute to the winners......a job well done.. too bad it didn't turn out for anyone else....I look forward to the ice fishing info comming out....maybe I can make it....

Guest fishmaster
Funny things were tough there. River fish aren't affected by fronts as much as lake fish...especially in dirty water. If they were hot before Saturday, they then should have been SMOKING that day.

Port Dalhousie harbour was hopping with activity with browns, raindbows and salmon on Saturday....today it tanked.

1717[/snapback]

Just go fishing Tommy and think of something good to say

Like to thank for organizing the tourney. We all thought he did a very good job and very professionally. I can see this become a great Walleye tourney one year with a Lund being 1st price.

Shows how every fish can count, fishing was tough and hard to believe a few small fish won this tourney. YO and myself boated just 3 walleye with one being under the size. It would have been nice to see some nice fish at the weigh in by the others as well. Look forward to the next tourney next year and also the ice fishing one in February. Thanks again Steve good job.

Guest Steelheader
Just go fishing Tommy and think of something good to say

1726[/snapback]

I think Tommy was just musing...seems odd that the bite would have been off during the tourney. I don't think he was criticizing anyone.

Thanks for the report. How many teams did you have total? You can bet I'll come out next year. ;)

Guest fishmaster
I think Tommy was just musing...seems odd that the bite would have been off during the tourney. I don't think he was criticizing anyone.

Thanks for the report. How many teams did you have total? You can bet I'll come out next year. :unsure:

1763[/snapback]

Steelheader there was only 8 boats that entered hard to bealive after the turn out i had for the ice fishing tournament 78 entres in a month planning .must be hunting season next year it will be held on a sunday so all the duck hunters can join in and enjoy there day duck hunting without boats trolling the river.

Guest fishmaster
Just making an observation....

How big were the two fish, ?

1742[/snapback]

small 3.9 lbs for 2 fish but enough weight to win the cash . a report of a 6 .5 caught that day off the bridge in the upper . and a report last night that guys are getting there limits in the upper beside the bridge .green twister.Fishmater

Archived