Port Weller

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Awoke this morin,checked the time,took buddy out for he's usuall dewatering and delogging,except this time he had a rabbit for breakfest. I let him out the back,shortly later i hear what sounds like a baby crying,that was the rabbit. :unsure: Buddy had most of him eaten by the time I got there. I guess after getting a chipmunk last week he figures food has 4 legs now.

Anyways lol I headed to PW. Launched just at daybreak. Fog was so thick you couldn't see 100yds. in front of you. I headed out to the front of the canal in to 25FOW,lower a williams and the other rod I had a reef runner running on a board. As I crossed the canal I had 1 hit on the Williams and took 1 of my minnows.

West side of the welland canal.

PWWSide1025.jpg

Brown Trout central

That was about it I had to leave for Toronto at noon,then to Georgetown to see the dentist again. Looks like I'll be spending alot of the insurance companies money in the next few weeks,thanks to Buddy B)

Except as I was driving my boat back on the trailer,something came out from under the dock....

PWsalmon1025.jpg

Harbours full of them Salmon.

Heading to the Upper Niagara in the mornin with Salmon,hopefully we can catch one of the toothie critters,no pune intended :o

Ps

Stopped at the Credit river for a look see,i used to do alot of flying fishing above the 401. I saw 1 salmon making his way up river.

Guest bigfish1965

Cool pic Brian!

Keep an eye on Buddy for the next few days. Ontario rabbits have a nasty worm in their digestive track that can be passed along to dogs with some very unpleasant side effects.

Nice pic's Brian, Ihope you and Salmon get into some Muskie's today. I'm off and fishing Thurs. and Fri., just havn't decided where to go yet or for what but the boat is calling my name from the garage. Hope this weather holds.

And like Bigfish said, keep an eye on buddy, may get a little sick :unsure: .

Guest fishmaster

Nice King swimming around my dock there Brian .can't you rig for them in there LOL. Hey next time u go to the bar on a monday or tuesday let me no im takeing them days off to do some hunting and fishing till ice up.im in the deer hunt next week so thats a right off .but im game after next week .Ps figured out how to post pictures now all i need is a good Dig camera and figure how to make a image smaller.then the picture will come out ....

Archived