Ramp Near Port Maitland

networthy

The only one there that is good is at Port Maitland i don't know how long it's been for you but they rebuilt it some time ago there is one in lowbanks but not to sure how good it is Mohawk marina

Sorry for the late report. The ramp at the Pier was a madhouse so we launched for $10 at the trailer park up river. Started from dock and saw two young fellas paddling an older motor boat. Went over and towed them to the pier and were then on our way straight out. Set up in 56 fow. rigger with 200 ft lead, dipseys and small cookies of a planner board. Dragged worm harnesses and body baits. Went 1-2. A 5 lb walley on a J13 orange rapala off an orange dipsey set at #3 140 feet back. We trolled anywhere from 1.5- 2.4. Marked lots but couldnt get the bite. Fished from 4:45pm to 8:30pm. Great time on the water but need more walters! Thanks for the tips on this board, much appreciated.

I finally was able to get out this past Friday. Planned to go many different days so far this summer but the weather never cooperates with me. We ended up going 3 for 5. All fish on jets and dipseys dragging harnesses. The biggest was 6.5 lbs and the other 2 were both 4 lbs.

Archived