Places To Fish In September

Flyfisher

Anybody know of any good fishing camps within 10 hours of St.Catharines. We are looking to go the week of the 21st. of September. We are mainly interested in walleye,pike and bass, but wouldn't mind a little brook trout fishing

lost lake wilderness lodge it has bass, pike, walleye and 2 brook trout lakes about 8hrs north, it will not disappoint and Tony the camp owner is awesome been going their for 15 years all my PBs are at this lodge

Awesome, lots of pike smallies, and Walters, I brought my 5 year old so we only ventured to wigwam and stayed on main lake. He had a blast smallies on minnows, hunters brought in some bears for him to see. Was a great experience thus year with my boy.

Lost Lake is a little pricey for us but we may consider it for next year. We are thinking of booking a place called Northern Pines in Gowganda . Its near Duncan Lake where we caught some trophy size pike and walleye. Lots of back lakes to try as well. Price is $560 per week total. Have any of you been there ? If so what was your experience like

Archived