New to board!

Guest Mr Twister

Guest Mr Twister

Hoping to make it down again on sunday weather permitting?!!!Fished port colborne last sunday but waters unfishable due to extreamly high waves"ended up at the dunnville dam(1 walleye to show for the days excursion,till next time!........Pauly :unsure: p.s here is jr twister with his catch"

100_0046.jpg

Hi Pauly, I'm just new here also, but I know you form Tall Tales and FishOntario board for a while already LOL. So far so good on this board. People are really nice and helpful.

Guest fishmaster

Nice walleye Mr Twister your name is the best Jig in the river .walleye fishing bellow the dam sucked yesterday for me but the guys fishing above the dam off shore casting jigs did very well.seems the walleye are stacked in front of the dam waiting to go down stream or just in there feeding on the shad .last week the lower was hot at the frist of the week and bye the weekend it was dead now above the dam is hot seem strange to me but i guess if the lower is dead try the upper .im going down in the mornin above and give it a shot .will post how i make out .

Archived