A Message To The New Waterfowlers

Markster

Please pick up your empty hulls when the shoot is over. Nothing cool about going into a spot and finding hulls scatered all over the place. Please leave the marsh as you found it, (minus the ducks, of course :-) )

Good luck out there and be safe.

I agree i see it all the time i just got permission to hunt a field and the farmer was not happy about the guy he let in last year hulls all over his field and left a copper pipe

frame for his blind laying there for him to pick up not happy i wen't to see him today and he told me he did go back were i was hunting and he shook my hand and said

it was like i was never there you have to pick up after your self rather your fishing or hunting thats part of the problem y we are loosing our spots and it looks like hell

It always helps to respect the property. One farm we hunted some sloughs on we asked permission to build some stiles at some of the fences we had to cross. A couple of hours work and the farmer was happy about us being considerate. It didn't hurt that we always came out with a bag of garbage.

Thank You for posting this. Tired of the bad rap lazy gunners give us. There's not a bush in Niagara without some empty shells but that doesn't mean its acceptable. I sure would like to see the next generation take their empties and any they find with them. The best camo is being able to hunt without leaving a trace for non hunters to find.

Archived