Happy To See The Mnr

Finsanity

Was at the pool today. To many guys to count lots of guys that were just plain old ace holes. Had a group of three guys try and squeeze between my group of three and another guys group of two in less then ten feet at 730 am. Told them to take a hike. On hike out boom MNR was on there way down the stairs. Checked my license and my groups and headed down to the pool. He had been watching and seen some of the loonigans acting in true for. Hope he burned them. Either way glad to see the presence and no bull doo-doo attitude.

Ive had people squeeze in between in crowded conditions when the rivers get busy. I don't have a problem fishing tight quarters as long as everyone is in sync. No sense getting upset and ruining your day. The pool and any other river for that matter is a circus during salmon season...bring a stun gun...lol.

Too bad they did"nt hit the glen last night for the 3 losers snagging & stripping salmon there.They probably browse here for spots & I hope they see this.My wife preferred we did not confront them but I was pissed

Archived