Reminder- deer license isn't a license to tresspass

I know most here are responsible hunters who properly acquired hunting permission months if not years ago to hunt the fields they will be using during deer season.   However there may be the odd "newbie" or lurker who just goes out wherever he wants .  

The old saying "if you don't own it, it's not yours" applies.   

Please be respectful of property owners whether the land is posted or not.   Just because you may not see a sign doesn't mean it's public land.  

Be safe and good hunting. 

Good call old outdoorsman this happen's a lot though most of us hunters play by the rules there are hunters that seem to think they can make there own rules and i have seen it first hand some advice to hunters talk to the land owners that you can hunt on find out if they have anyone else going to hunt as well because if there is some one not supposed 

to be there you can report it to the land owner .I had a guy walk in on me as i was in my tree stand i asked him what he was doing here and if he had permission to be hear he said he did .Right i new different so i talked to the land owner he told me i was the only one to be there so he gave me his cell number and if i see him again to text him i never seen him again but found out that he had called the police on a guy a few weeks later 

I just had a similar situation this morning! I was at the base of the tree my stand was hunt in at about 6:30am.  As im getting ready to ascend to my stand I hear a bunch of rustling coming my way and thought isnt this just great, its to dark and im not ready yet.  I thin notice its someone walking and had them trek passed me about 20 feet.  I went up my tree knowing he was close by, when I came down I look up and hes up a tree about 30 yards from the one im in on private property.  I have permission from the home owner to be there and im the only person hes ever let hunt on his property.  I left him be for now hoping he will see I am hunting there with my stand permenantly there and not be back.

Does anyone know who owns the property on the other side of screaming tunnels? Im at the house over there but not sure who owns around his property.

Archived