How Sweep it is.......

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

They talked tonight about a generation of Sox fans that didn't get to see there beloved Sox win the World Series in there life time!

My father was one of these ppl he passed away 2 years ago. I really wish he was with us today!! Dad would take me out of school for 2 occasions one being fishing, the other was going to Boston for a weekend series.

XtpkMnbr.jpg

Guest vidarling

Congrats Brian,

Yes, it was an awesome story this year, an awesome story for you as well. Heres hoping it isn't another 86 years for the next one.

Kind of renewed my faith in baseball.

Ian

Congrats Brian,

Yes, it was an awesome story this year, an awesome story for you as well.  Heres hoping it isn't another 86 years for the next one.

Kind of renewed my faith in baseball.

Ian

1921[/snapback]

Yes it was nice to see a team of millionares really enjoying playing baseball,a team of self proclaimed idiots,and friends.

It would not have been a complete World Series without going through NY first,but the way they did it,and then the Sweeeeeep,the Curse is over.

Cursed to first, Red Sox are world champs

CmGtpwu6.jpg

Yeah, and during the series only one fan died as result who gets beaned by a pepper spray gun from riot police amongst a crowd of rowdy fans.

Now you have a team and fans celebrating and a family in mourning. Think of the irony.

1927[/snapback]

Man I don't believe you would enter a message like that. Now you know why I didn't respond to your message about going back out fishing with me!

Guest cplummer

yeah sorry about your dad not being there brian .. on the bright side though he was watching from a better place.. as far as the LEAFS winning before u go T.C good luck with that one (unless you live to be 200 ) lol

Archived