Happy Birthday Brian (laketrout)

rick

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Rick

I'm older then everyone :angry: I have the hair lose to prove it.

I didn't buy anything today,but I did kill my Visa on the Red Sox website :(

Thanks Guys

Brian, are you a red Sox Fan!!!!

I stayed up every night this week and last week watching every minute of every day.

I am a huge sox fan, and just spent a bunch getting papers and momentos from the Boston Herald web site.

Finally the curse has been lifted!!!!

Mario

Happy Birthday Brian!

How old are you? Careful, there's a character limit when you post  :lol:

2046[/snapback]

Thanks again guys. For good or bad it's the wifes Bday today also. However shes much older ;)

Steelheader

It would be better to ask how much hair I have left. That way theres not a chance I would go over the character limit :Gonefishing:

Mario

Being from New Brunswick,and how many years that I've been around,with no Canadian ball team. The Red Sox were it. Only a 8 hr drive from home to Fenway.

Could you send me your link to the Herald. I'm still searching for a banner for my VHF Ant.

Guest Steelheader

Steelheader

It would be better to ask how much hair I have left. That way theres not a chance I would go over the character limit  :Gonefishing:

2050[/snapback]

:lol:

Hey LT

Happy BirthDay my Brother, Many , Many ,Many more to come If I new I would have baked a cake :Gonefishing: Hope to see you very shortly, I 'll be heading up your way in the early part of Dec...I call ya when I know for sure :lol:;)

Guest old guy

Hi Brian; I hope you and your good wife had a wonderful birthday.

May every sunrise bring great expectations, each day be filled with smiles and laughter and every sunset filled with hope.

Your reports continue to be A one. Hopefully they will continue throughout the winter so those of us who are less adventurous can follow your progress.

Happy belated Brian. I saw you on the upper. Can't miss that flag. Must have just missed you at Denis's. Anyway, thanks for the line. On mids. Be back shortly.

:blink: I feel the Love :worthy:

Lakeshore

Thanks,I watched the Red Sox parade on the internet yesterday,it was by land and water :)

Chilli

Wait to I get a Red Sox flag

Big-O

Looking forward to it.....

Archived