Thank You Mr. And Mrs. Finnigan.

AwolRJ

Got a real good deal on a Quantum baitcaster combo from Gills Today. Great customer service and fishing advice! Thanks again for all the help and the great deal. Now I just gotta go out back and see if I can figure it out without breaking any windows, hopefully the neighbors aren't watching lol!

If its the Quantum Pulse, thats the one i got from Reg's. Its a great baitcaster for a great price, you should really like it. Remember to test your settings with each different lure and you should be good to go. They are very usful, i might get another one next year, see how it goes.

here's a great way to learn that new Bait Cast of yours. Electrical Tape! yup... pull off the distance of a good cast worth of line then lay down a strip of electrical tape over the spool. If you get a backlash it will go no further then the tape AND if you get a fish on that takes drag it will just rip the tape off.

i got the pulse aswell... got to use it once nefore i had surgery, now i can't use it until next year, but that reel was nice for the price no doubt!!!

That Reg guy tho, what a PITA :P

28817[/snapback]

Is that any way to talk about yo' daddy?????? :o:o:o

Lol you guys are crazy. I was playin around for a little bit with it in the backyard lots more things to play with then your ordinary spinning reel. Will just see what happens first day on the water lol. Thanks again guys!

Archived