Another new guy

Guest Fishingnut

Guest Fishingnut

Hi everyone, finally wanted to introduce myself....felt like a tool checking this forum like twice a day for weeks now remaining anonymous. Briefly speaking, I will fish for anything that has a remote chance of ending up on the end of my line! My wife is convinced I have a problem. I have been known to go out alone in crap weather, stay out all day getting skunked, and come home looking forward to going out again. The wife doesn't get it, but I'm sure most of you guys know that the only cure for skunkola is to have one of those days when you are master of the waters...(I'm still waiting for my day). I've got a boat and have probably run in to or have talked to some of you. I fish mainly L. Ontario at the Bar, Lower and Upper River, and L. Erie from the Point Abino area and east.

Summer fishing was good but I have to admit that last several weeks have been very sh*tty for me. I know people have had great success with various species and I just want to say thats cool and I'm insanely jealous.

Guest bigfishbass

welcome.....i know what your saying about the wife thing,.....mine thought the same way... until she tried fishing buckhorn where we spend almost all summer and out fished me all summer.... now she loves it.....can't beat em.... JOIN EM!!! and she has... I WIN LOL.

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Welcome Fishingnut

Getting skunked in foul weather then going out the next day and the wife thinks your nuts....... Mines the same way......... :Gonefishing:

You ever see the HMCS Avro Arow out on the Bar,drop on over,theres only 1 thing I like more then fishing and thats talking fishing ;) Hope the wife doesn't see this :lol:

Guest cplummer

welcome john , i'm still working on intruducing myself ! maybe next year lol .and don't go calling yourself new guy cause your an old guy from my fishing past lol.... our lines got tangled somehow and lost contact 13 yrs ago but it's great to see your still around .I'm sure we'll be fishing side by side real soon as we have in the past .

cliff

Guest Steelheader
wait a second here  come to think of it we are all fishingnuts one way or the other or i would think we would'nt be here!!!!!

2100[/snapback]

Preach it.

Archived