Queenston or Port D on Tuesday 02 Nov/04

mobyclick

Gents,

I'll be coming down from Waterloo and want to make the best of it, I would like to fish Queenston, but would also love to fish Port D, but I am requesting any opinions or reports on the clarity/conditions of the water at both locations for Tuesday. I'll be driving down at about 5:30 am arriving about 6:45 or 7:00 to start wetting a line. If you can recommend which might be better :) please post on this board, and if you are going to be out there in Tuesday, I'll be wearing a redneck type straw cowcoy hat (my lucky fishin' hat) and the first name is Chris. Maybe we'll have a chat and share some tips/stories. See you out there and thanks for any projections on the conditions before I come down!

:)

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Chris

I just took a drive to PD,water there looks to be 2-3'Vis. not brown looking. Out the back here it looks good and green. I'd head to PD if I was you. Most down there fishing today were up in the fast water by the dam.

Guest bigfishbass

was there this morning too between 1030 and 1100....looked pretty good. Lots of fish jumping and some guys catching too...

Brian..what time where you there ... may have run across each other and not even known it.

I'm there usually every morning between 1000 and 1100... that's when my daughter likes to sleep in the van.... then we pick my little guy up at 1130 from school. Green Venture Van....parked. :worthy:

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

I was there at 09:00 Then I returned with the boat @10:15 or so.... I'm not hard to miss lol I always have my Avro Aircraft hat on. Need to hide the growing bald area :worthy:

Archived