Niagara Fishing now Number 1!

Guest bigfish1965

Guest bigfish1965

In the Fishing and Angling category, Niagara Fishing is now the busiest NEDSTAT registered fishing site in Canada! It had it's busiest day ever on Oct 27 with over 1,300 visitors! (The Ontario Fishing network message board has it's NEDSTAT under a different category and registers about 5-7,000 visitors a day)

To see how your favourite site fairs agianst the others, click the little blue square thingywith the red line on the bottom .

It's Rick and Ricks excellent adventures. Way to go guys. Now everyone help turn them numbers into success by clicking on a banner once in awhile.

Mr Dubas. Your site has come along way since last winter and I think most of us do our best to promote it.

My congrats........Dan

Well now I know you can't be talking to me Brian, unless I've gotten younger as time went on. ;) Thanks Bigfish and everyone , you have made my day. Of course the thanks goes out to all who keep this board as busy as it is and especially to Bigfish for all his help in getting this board set up and looking the way it does. :worthy:

Now if I can just get off my lazy a@# and finish the rest of the site before I get to be Brians age. ;)

Wow! It's been a while since I've been on this board. It's got new forum software. How does this Invision Power Board software compare to the old? Do ya'll like it? How's the fishing?

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
Well now I know you can't be talking to me Brian, unless I've gotten younger as time went on.  :o 

Now if I can just get off my lazy a@# and finish the rest of the site before I get to be Brians age.  :rolleyes:

2226[/snapback]

:Gonefishing:

Archived