Steelhead in Niagara

Guest Gman

I've possibly got this Satruday cleared up to go fishing and was wanting to know if the steelheading has picked up yet in the Lower Niagara and what is working ?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. THanks.

Cheers,

Gman

I don't know how the action is but any bows I've caught have been down in the glen after the water comes up. I just toss a roe bag into the white bubbly water at the base of any rapid and wham. The float fisherman are usually in Queenston or the whirlpool, as far as I've ever seen.

Good luck Gman

I've possibly got this Satruday cleared up to go fishing and was wanting to know if the steelheading has picked up yet in the Lower Niagara and what is working ?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. THanks.

Cheers,

Gman

2341[/snapback]

Should be doing well i've heard of a mixed bag with old salmon bows browns and lakers (lakers closed check regs) Try tying up some chartruse or orange sacs fished either on bottom or with a float. Water should be prime color after what went through up here good luck.

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Gman

Toss up on water Vis. for Sat. 10' waves for L. erie. Thursday night. You might want to check back friday for water conditions,on the Lower

Archived