Lowarnce X100

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

I'm looking at buying the Lowarnce X100 Coloured Display(fishfinder).

Anyone have one or no of someone with one. I asked the sales guy at Fishing World (I wouldn't buy there everything is20% more) if the coloured display has any issues with subzero temps. He didn't know!

Anyone know anything.

Not crazy,he just kind of looked at me,sideways :blink:

That would be Mr.Brian Brown Trout Cuthbertson ;)

L.Erie Lake trout open year round :worthy:

Subzero,I'm not kidding lol

HMCS_Avro_Arrow--------Icebreaker.jpg

PD_Snow.jpg

Feb5thNiagara_Bar_Bouy.jpg

Emailed Lowarnce

They probably won't reply about the subzero thinking it's a crank Email

WOW!

You sir are a die hard for sure..lol.

A question though.

L.Erie's all year season is that in Canadian waters too?Not that i doubt you just that why would they close all the others from sept 30 to jan 1 like G bay which has an abundant L trout population ?

Brian come see me i said i could get one for u .

2372[/snapback]

Check your Emails,i asked for a price and you didn't get back to me. i'm looking for info now,how the coloured screen handles the subzero weather.

Guest fishmaster
Check your Emails,i asked for a price and you didn't get back to me. i'm looking for info now,how the coloured screen handles the subzero weather.

2375[/snapback]

i can not see Lowrance not making a good product to work in the cold . i no my GPS does in the middle of lake simcoe on the coldest days ever . if u would like i will get the price for you in the mornin .http://www.lowrance.com/marine/Products/X100C.asp

Sir, I have a 330 and extremely happy with it. Same as 100 but with GPS mapping. I have used it in much the same conditions. Seems to "slow down" a little on cold day start up but that can be the crystal in the transducer as well. I always take it off when trailering, my thinking being windchill. My last 4 sonar/gps have been Lowrance, other than my Vexilar. They have worked for me.

Guest fishmaster

Hello Brian just talked to Lowrance they said no problem in the cold my slow down skipping from page to page but will not efect the Graph .im waiting to get a price back from Lowrance soon as i do i will give u a good price on it .

Thanks Guys

See what price you can get.

Stevek

I probably got the same one,takes 8 D batteries,I refit mine to run off a small 12V battery for those remote,drive to trips :)

Dobbie

Thanks for the info,and welcome to the forum!

Going to Bass Pro on the 11th,and checkout there prices also!

Archived