Fishin' Lake Simcoe

Guest Slyatv

Hey first time poster and don't really know if you guy's care about Lake Simcoe But either way here goes... Went out fishin' By Georgina Island Lake Simcoe Ontario ...We were fishin' in only 12 ft o' water with Shinner minnows purchased right by the boat launch in Jackson's Pt (I'm a year round resident here)..Just two of us went out :worthy: and in three hrs we had caught about 140 Perch , of course we threw all but 41 back in .Had to save some too feed us with A good day for fishin' .. Now anybody (and i've met a few guys from down by Niagara) coming up It would be My suggestion to you guys that Sibbalds Point Provincial Park has the best launch and and deal for parking at $6.50 this is the closest SAFE launch to the Perch Grounds Hope this is good info for someone .. I'm a newbie on the board but I go down and fish Lake Erie sometimes around Port Stanley so maybe I'll see you guys LOL Slyatv

Yup well I go out everyday have two huts so call me and we'll go out The deep water hut is good for 6 men easy 10x10 I'll try and post good and bad as I can see the south shore of Lake Simcoe from my windows Hopin' it freezes SOON ..Definitely a hard water nut ....Slyatv

My E-mail is the best way to contact me ...I'm always ready to go and will probably already be there..If it's frozen If not ZIUT SIUT and go fishin with the boat ..I've been out as early as dec 25 in Virginia on the ice in a hut but don't think it will be like that this year I'll be postin reports for sure . Contact me with a plan ...Got a 4x4 toyota to go out and back ..........Slyatv

Thanks !!!! I am a to the core fisherman even going out today. Goin' for a big fat trophy pike on one of my new lures....'Course I'll be in the Black River today (the river that flows thru Sutton / Baldwin) .....I'll keep you's posted LOL

Can't wait for the hard water. As myself I am also a member on the Simcoe board . But I'm more active on that board once the hard water hits. Usually first ice we venture up to Cooch for that seems to freeze up earlier. Looking forward to seeing your reports. Can't wait for the Whities.

Archived