Meet and greet

Fishin-nut

Heh. Rick

How about this site organizing a meet and greet somewhere. A lot of sites have this and it works out very well for them. We can have one either up on Simcoe once the water gets hard or even around here. It would be nice to place names with faces. I'm sure if we held some sort of little derby/meet and greet alot of the posters like ,Denis, Gil Finnigan and myself would donate to the cause. What do you think?

There was some talk of a meet and greet earlier this year with members of this site and from takemefishing.ca but it never got orginized. I believe Chippawa docks was where it might be so we could bbq as well, but next year it will happen for sure.

Guest Gill Finigan

If there's any intrest i'd be willing to host a meet and greet at my shop after hours. I'll supply the coffee, pop and munchies. No selling cash will be closed just a social get together for all interested. Where better to talk fishing but surrounded by tackle.

If there's any intrest i'd be willing to host a meet and greet at my shop after hours. I'll supply the coffee, pop and munchies. No selling cash will be closed just a social get together for all interested. Where better to talk fishing but surrounded by tackle.

2497[/snapback]

Where is your tackle shop??

as long as it isnt on a weekend I would have no problem makin it ...

and it would have to be after you dont need to pay for parking for Spanky to attend  :lol:

2507[/snapback]

where i usually park is having construction done and it's free parking for 2hrs... didn't realize that if i turn left onto the same street there's free parking there too :huh:

Archived