lower niagara

Guest FIN "S" FISHER

Guest FIN "S" FISHER

was just wondering what the water conditions will be like tommorrow morn?

what do you members think?

I was told from my buddy that lives on lake erie the waves were high but the upper river will be fine .do you belive this.

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

I don't. I was in Fort Erie visiting Denis at Fishinniagara today, the river there is mud and high seas are predicted till Sat. night.

Check back next Thursday.

Hey Brian

Was that you at Queenston with the Lund on Thurs.

How did you do?

We got 1 little bow about 2lb and that was it.

If that was you I was in the red Lund. In the Art park drift how do you suspend yourself in that drift. I'm new to drifting I can drift the back drift easily cause of the slow currnt but in the fst ones like Art park my line falls behind cause the top current moves much faster.

Nope not me.I think those 2 guys? were leaving as I came back to Queenston.

Don't know how to drift fish there. i mainly troll the Bar area and river,drift fishing isn't my stick.

I got your Email,you left for Dalhouise? that wasn't you that I game minnows and worms to was it? they were going to P. Dalhouise.

I'll check PD tomorrow for water vis. for you on Sunday.If no one else posts.

Heres what I fish out of. The HMCS Avro Arrow.

fffun.jpg

Thats not me it's fishforfun

Heh Fin "S" Fisher I would suggest that you find another location to fish both upper and lower river are pooched out. Hopefully as Brian said Thursday might be the day.

Action try using a heavier sinker. Boat control is the facture here when fishing the Art Park Drift. You need to get your bow mount moving at all times to try to slow you down.

Hey brian that wasn't me you gave the minnows to.

Is the Bar the mouth of the lower Niagara and how do you fish it ,flatlining?

Fishin nut I can contol my boat with my Minn kota to the point were my line is Staight. But as far as slowing it down Do you face the Bow up river and turn you r motor on?

Hey brian that wasn't me you gave the minnows to.

Is the Bar the mouth of the lower Niagara and how do you fish it ,flatlining?

Fishin nut  I can contol my boat with my Minn kota to the point were my line is Staight. But as far as slowing it down Do you face the Bow up river  and turn you r motor on?

2591[/snapback]

I flatline and a D.Rigger

I have my DR down at depth and my flatline is leadcore,I use both rods out the same side of the boat. What i try to do is,if a fish comes up and sees my Williams thats on the DR and doesn't take it,hopefully he will back up and come up just as my leadcore with my top secret Williams is passing by.

However, I'm the odd ball out there most if not all but me bottom bounce the slop that rises up onto the Bar. Most I believe use minnows.

Niagara Bar Info

The upper is complete mud the lower should be the same it is however a good day for a drive along the parkway to see how bad she really is. It's crashing over the breakwall most places and doesn't look any better for tomorrow I would say good muskie fishing for wednesday afternoon and perfect for the next weekend if we get the colder temps with what looks to be less wind. Got some killer muskie baits painted up and some on sale if you go for a drive stop in and check em out... :angry2: Still trying to figure out what those guys with magnets are fishing for :blink:

:Gonefishing:  Still trying to figure out what those guys with magnets are fishing for  :blink:

2605[/snapback]

There fishin for Steeeeelhead :D

For your viewing pleasure

camera_2.jpg

Archived