West Coast or East Coast ?

Guest IBC

Through my class I have the chance at employment in New Brunswick or numerous resorts around Lake Louise and Banff and in the Rockies ...

Anyone have experiences as far as fishing goes? It will be an April to September the time frame that I am out there, so I will be back in time for some good salmon action

Im leaning towards New Brunswick (St. Andrews) for the small town feel as well as having the chance at being out east ...

IBC

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

As far as fishing goes,it's the Rockies. Fishing in NB outside of deep sea charters,will be brook trout or sea trout. The ultimate fishing experience would be for Atlantic Salmon in NB. Which for a nonresident is way out of reach price wise for most ppl. Thats why i still have a NB lic. theres a warf in St.Andrews that you could fish off of,but only at high tide,there a 38' tide there in the spring,or you could dig clams, pick winkles ect.

With that said St.Andrews is a great town,fine eastcoast ppl. Are you working or living in the hotel?

My favourite fishing show is BC sport fishing. However there are no friendlier people than that of the East coast. BTW Don't eat the muscles unless you can drive with the window down.

Archived