How well Do You Know Niagara?

Guest chilli

Where exactly was this picture taken and where was I standing when I took it?

where6.jpg

Nice meeting you guys today (Steelheader, IBC, TommyNiagara, Dr Feelgood, Rob McIntosh, and Jerry) at the Rooker Rd cleanup today. Hope I didn't forget anyone. I'm not into garbage but maby we could arrange another one of these somewhere that needs it but see if we can get a better turnout. It actually looked like somewhere in Canada again when we left.

You goter Perch man

It's a little pre QEW bridge spanning the Black Creek. While I was there I saw what appeared to be a beaver swimming under the highway and a huge pile of brush. Maby his home. I'll have to go back on my day off and make sure it wasn't a muskrat. Never the less I imagine there are crappy in there. Here's the view from the other side of the bridge. You can still see the rings from the critter on the right and faintly see the brush on the left of the creek both under the first bridge..

whereback.jpg

Chilli it was probably a beaver. There looks to be a dam under the QEW where black creek and beaver creek split there is also a dam. The bridge is not pre QEW though. Before the townline Rd. overpass that was how cars crossed. I'm not sure if the QEW was 2 or 4 lanes then but a crazy setup ethier way.

Archived