St.Catharines Bassmasters Awards Banquet

bucketmouthjohnny

Just to let all current St.Catharines Bassmasters that our year end awards banquet is on Saturday, January 28 at Kimono's in Welland. The chinese restaurant is located on the corner of Niagara St. and Thorold Rd. and the buffet will begin at 5 P.M., doors will be open at 4 P.M.

COST: $20 includes buffet, gratuity, and a raffle ticket

We would ask that everyone attending or planning on attending try to bring a little something for the raffle table, it doesn't need to be wrapped or fishing related and it could be something from one of your sponsor's.

Thank You, and hope to see you at the banquet,

Sincerely,

John Scholl Jr.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
:unsure::o So what nothing has changed, this was to tell guy's how to get there.This is good but you should put up a new post with a new date for this years event.Unless it was to much for you to type :o you could just go in and edit the date.And if this is to much you could just ask someone else to make a new post with the right date and updated info. :worthy: And a Merry Christmas and a Happy NewYear to you Marylou and Emilie :o

Can tell you all don't pay attention to DATES during the meetings, i am under the impression that it was the 6th of Jan not the 8th

And if it is the 6TH i won't be able to make it as i have a wedding to attend

Thanks Dallas

And to all who care the stcatharinesbassmasters@hotmail.com email is now back up and running

As for the Website it will be updated in the next few days or soo as i have beeen busy getting my new toy on the road and no time for anything.

Dallas

Archived