Niagara River

charlieD

Guest cplummer

thanks bud.. i'll clarify this now.. a lurker is one who is not registered to this site but comes here for any info they can get their hands on without ever speaking up.. Now guys like me and many others are the ones who do the actual fishing where they just go when they read the conditions are right.. now i would think this is unfair to the great bunch of guys that do the *foot* work and we fish all conditions dirty OR clear .This thread is not intended to hurt anyone nor is it aimed at anyone other than the lurkers ..just join the damn site and get involved instead of sitting there gathering info.. I have no problem offering info to the out of town guys just PM me and you'll be suprised of all the info i will offer..........

cliff...

Guest bigfish1965

I'll see if we can come up with some kind of reasonably accurate condition report system. Personally I don't think giving up the water clarity is asking for a whole lot.

Guest fishstick

Don't you dare ask me what kind of clarity the water I drink is.... B)

I can see Cliffs point, but it's true....if a simple question bothers you that much, don't reply to it, and all is good.

I'm sure there are enough anglers here who would be willing to post it....

No biggie!

Now, stop complaining and go fishing!

I'm sure there are enough anglers here who would be willing to post it....

No biggie!

Say, what color IS your drinking water? I wasn't gonna ask but you brought it up. B)

BTW....lower was about 1-2 foot vis. this afternoon. Fished from the dock for about an hour, seen 1 fish caught (wasn't from me) and the boat guys said they did ok but it was a little slow though. B)

Archived