st kitts game N fish meeting

Guest IBC

What time is the shindig getting underway as I need to vote and leave.

stooopid group projects where it turns into just me!

Bah back to the project now and back to hating people.

Dont worry I will be healthier Friday at 8:30 am when it is handed in!

Lol

I.B.C. : NOV/29/04 G&F meetting starts around 7:00 but more like 7:30 , I should be there at 6:30 come then get your membership,vote and byby,I'll let you know how things work out weather I'm in or out hopfully the latter , looking forward to 3 more years of trying to get this sport where WE want it , come down early leave in 10 thanks Rob

Hey guy's: there are 3 candidates running they have a bio in the news letter on what they have done in the industry and what they can do for the club, so read them before the vote and then vote,it will be to late after and then say to your self sh#@ I should have voted, with almost 100 hits on this one it would be nice for a 100 more members (just a wish) Rob

Bigfish:Sorry about that but if you are a member for 2004 e-mail Dagmar st the club and ask her to send you back a vote form and e-mail it back to the club with your vote Rob

Bigfish: NO NOT AT ALL, just kiding she may not have been down at the club,I will give her a call tomorow and go down and clear up some mail . Rob

Archived