Fullogas...I'll be at Queenston tomorrow (24th)

mobyclick

Rob,

I'll be there at between 6 and 6:30 am for sure, and if it's too muddy I'll bee making my way back to Port D. I'm definately starting out at Queenston first though. The wife gave me permission to stay all day, I think somethings up...hmmmmmmm.....

Anyways, if you are around, maybe see you out there, if I don't, I'll post how I did.

Take care!!! :Gonefishing:

The wife gave me permission to stay all day, I think somethings up...hmmmmmmm.....

3535[/snapback]

do you have all your credit cards? have you noticed smaller amounts in the bank account? could she be having a ladies day out raping the malls of their goods?

:Gonefishing: I gotta work tomorrow...Love you join you...so tempting for sure! BTW, how do you work those streamers? Under floats or bottom bounced? I was at Queenston on Saturday...it was so very clear. The gulls were feedind so were some fish, looked to be small lakers to me...none were enticed by spoons, flatfish, roe or plastics though. Also checked out where we were last year at about this time, no gulls, upper clear and only saw suckers. For a while, we thought the jumping suckers were trout and fished there for about an hour...a waste of time for sure. Could have spend that hour at Port D instead.

Lost another brown at Port D...3 trips, 0/1 for each trip...I think I was cursed sometime after our last trip.

Like IBC said, maybe she's up to some Christmas shopping at Conestogo Mall or Fairview Mall...what better way to get rid of you (so she can get your present, wrap it and hide it) other than giving you a whole day to fish? LOL.

Archived