GAME & FISH VOTE

ROB MCINTOSH

:blush: Just a reminder guy's tonight is the vote for PRES. for the next 3 years, come out meet the 3 guy's running and cast your vote , memberships will also be available before the vote , So come out and support your St Catharines Game & Fish Assoc. And make a differance after all it's YOUR CLUB , Doors open 7:00 At this time I would like to thank everyone who has supported myself and the past excecutive over the last 6 years of service, also to all the anglers on this sight for there support the last year or so, also looking forward to meeting all of you again tonight and working with you all in the future to come, a lot of things have come up on this board that we would like to tackle and make a differance to this great sport of fishing and for the support of your club. Again Thank You Rob Mcintosh :blahblah1:

Tommy- next time remember me :D .... have seen the adds in the "city & vicinity" section of the standard since i was a kid.... my grandfather always wanted to go and take me, but we never could remember when they were :(

IBC- so far yes, i'm trying to shake this damn cold... get to feel it twice as hard as most 'cause my asthma is also going wacky :)

Archived