PortD is broke!

Guest Steelheader

Guest Steelheader

I was down at Port D east side this morning at 6:30 and found 3 guys down there. Awesome! Finally get some water to myself.

...er...what water? The current was so slow it was literally going backwards. Seems that they're fixing the dam and haven't been opening up the water flow. I guess everyone saw the water conditions and had already left :(

I went up to the fence and right away caught a nice male bow on a spinner, about 5 or 6lbs. Also nailed a beauty of an emerald shiner, hooked him right through the midsection :)

So forget about drifting roe on the east side until further notice. The west side still has a good drift tho...might be worth trying there.

Steelheader: WRONG , found out that the problem is up further at decew they blew a bearing in the generator and thats why port decided to do thier cleanup also so it shouldn't be long and every thing will be back to FISH-ON Rob M :)

Guest Steelheader

Ah, okay. Fellow this morning said something about a bearing, but I assumed it was at the dam, not way up the river. Thanks for the clarification.

Port D was slow tonight

went out around 3 by the princess ... saw one small perch landed

saw some small trout surface

gonna investigate further upstream tomorrow if its still broke

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
Port D was slow tonight

went out around 3 by the princess ... saw one small perch landed

saw some small trout surface

gonna investigate further upstream tomorrow if its still broke

3842[/snapback]

I'm in the Glendale/ Riverview area. Yesterday you could walk up the banks of 12mile. The water was that low.

Archived