Is this boat worth a $1000

charlieD

it depends what your using it for.... it's only worth what ones willing to pay ...

cliff...

3946[/snapback]

well I wanna use it for fishing of course!! I am looking to buy a boat by June...hopefully (fingers crossed)

That looks like the one above Nicholls marine, I think you can do better waiting and getting a whole package over the winter. Its the motor that costs the big bucks. Patience is a virtue.

If you really want an inflatable, check out my sponser SeaEagle.com at the top of this board. They have some interesting looking fishing packages and you can get it delivered to your door for less then a grand. :lol:

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
That looks like the one above Nicholls marine, I think you can do better waiting and getting a whole package over the winter. Its the motor that costs the big bucks. Patience is a virtue.

3951[/snapback]

I do believe it is,I was up there last week getting another spare tire.

its not something i would use in the niagara :blahblah1:  unless your good with a patch kit..... :blink:

3973[/snapback]

What your afraid to get alittle wet Rob. It would be alright on the Niagara,as long as you used blunt hooks. I can also see us in it Rob out in the middle of L.Erie

well it wouldnt sink  :blink: but then again with the way you throw  hooks around :blahblah1: lol

3975[/snapback]

Yes but my hooks aren't sharp. I was thinking if the border guards ever searched my boat I'd have to warn them to look before they stuck there hands in

If it were me, I would buy a deepV 14ft. Alum. boat if you don't wan't to spend to much right now. I fished out of one for many years and when the winds are right you can use them for any type of fishing including offshore downrigging, ect.

Just make sure you buy a well built one :blahblah1: .

Guest wheatking

I bought a 19' deep V, 140 hp Merc I/O on a tandem axle trailer, fishfinder w/GPS VHF radio, full convertible top, trolling motor bracket for $1600 out of the Boat Trader in Aug. and then two cannon unitroll telescopic downriggers complete w/ swivel bases wieghts releases mounted on an aluminum board at a garage sale for $300. Instant Salmon and Walleye fishing.Hold out for a while, spring is coming ( not fast enough) guys will be getting there boats out of storage and want to update there will be deals soon.

Wheatking

Thanks guys!! I think I will wait anyways, money is scarce right now because of my christmas vacation and deep sea fishing trip! hopefully by May I will have enough...just in time for the Niagara Bar fishing!! :blahblah1:

Archived