WATER FLOW IN PORT

ROB MCINTOSH

Hey guy's : Sorry it took so long to find out what's happened to the water flow in Port. I talked to Scott from the haywood station in port and yes it was a problem up stream, so I talked to Gord at hydro and this is what I got, they are down to 1 generator and that put's the flow down 3,000 CFS they usually run around 7 to 8 thous. on a regular bassis but it drop's to 3,000 when their down to 1 unit thats why the water level up stream is up so high and port is not hardley flowing,I know get down to how long are we missing great fishing in port. The awnser I got was late FRIDAY/SAT. morn for sure. Now remember don't hold ME to that guy's but I think my info should keep you all happy now you can plan you weekend to port,I will check on fri night and report here on sat morn by 8:00,so hold off till then IF YOU CAN :) This dosn't allways happen but when it does we have to :lol: and wait . Gord did apoligize to the fisherman for the lack of water flow and promised it would be back on line ASAP. I thought that was nice of him to even think of us SO REMEMBER THAT. ROB :lol:

Guest Steelheader

Thanks Rob! If you talk to Gord again tell him thanks for his helpfulness. Obviously fixing the hydro situation is vital, and he could have just said "screw those fishermen."

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
. on a regular bassis but it drop's to 3,000 when their down to 1 unit thats why the water level up stream is up so high and port is not hardley flowing,I know get down to how long are we missing great fishing in port.        ROB    :lol:

3960[/snapback]

Rob the water level UP Stream is low,at least out my back window it is.

IBC: Give that man a cegar you are correct,everything from decew down is low everything from above is high(not from the cegar)so hold the comments. Rob :lol:

Archived