NO FISHING ZONE IN PORT HYDRO(DAMAGE)

ROB MCINTOSH

NOT HAPPY: I know this isue is allways pointed at the fishermen but this time it's true,when I was asking Gord from Hydro about the water flow in Port he asked me again what I could do about the fence being cut open again. This cost $$$$ every time it happens and this time it was fishermen and they know this because they have hired security to take care of this problem, but by the time the NRP get's there they vanish to the bush, some how we have to STOP this because you have heard me rant on this before they WILL NOT hesitate to close this area down if this keeps up. I know alot of you don't want to get involved but why should you sit on your ass instead of calling NRP if and when you see this happening,we cannot do something if we don't see it but I'm sure some of you know who this is and CAN stop it(JUST ACT) and if they close it they will put another fence up at the southend of fishermans pier and that will be that. If this happens I will be pretty pissed off after all the work WE have done to keep this area open,(THE GATES ARE THERE) for them to close so it's up to you to NOT let this happen so we should do all we can to keep our relationship good with HAYWOOD & HYDRO so when we need something done it get's done like fixing the road,keeping it plowed in winter and putting up more lighting, it's like that BEAR that say's ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING. Lets do something about this problem please before we loose it. They have given me a chance to try and take care of this before they take action . Thanks Rob Mcintosh

Guest bigfish1965

Electric fencing!

It is difficult when things like this come up. We know it is a small group of fools making everyone look bad. Hopefully, they will be caught and charged! I think breaking such lawes while fishing should make you loose your fishing priviledges as well.

:) Just got of the phone with hydro and they listened to my suggestions on this isue and it looks good . #1 a 400w light will go up pointing into the corrner. #2 new sign's to read TRESSPASSERS WILL BE PROSICUTED ALONG WITH A $ 10,000.00 FINE this has to be passed but it should wake up these idiots that seem to think they can fish were they want and ruin this whole area for the rest of us, can you see some kid going home to explain how he got a 10,000.00 fine never mind a kid try going home and explain it to the BOSS she can't buy new shoes for 3 years :blahblah1: PS if you see someone from HYDRO or HAYWOOD down checking it out please say hello it's allways nice to show that not all fishermen are A##@^*&% My motto always is (be nice to someone that can take away from you :blink: ) and always give respect,some time's it pays off. Thanks Rob

Archived