Two things....

rick

I just wanted to touch on two things.

Firstly, if you happen to be looking for a thread that was on a certain board and now it's not there anymore, chances are it was moved to another part of the forum due to the content. One that was moved to the NFN Member Chat forum was the "Port D is fixed!, Fish on!" thread which was starting to get a little argumentive and also contained a few words which are not really appreciated here, even if attempts were made to alter them. This kind of conversation I feel doesn't belong on the general forum for all visitors to see.

Secondly, and this one is a question to everyone out there, I've been working on a new front page for this site using a template that I downloaded off the net, and I need to know what everyone see's. I've gotten some conflicting reports where some say it looks fine and others say it's just unorganized text. It should resemble:

042130.png

Let me know if you guys can see the blue borders and the blue links or if you just see nothing but text. Thanks all.

The CSS file is missing...it will spring back to life once Rick finds the file...

Hard to tell we went to the same web design class :D

4165[/snapback]

DOH... :blush: Well in all fairness, you did score slightly better then I did. :worthy:

Got your PM and i'll look at it later. Got some stuff to do first.

Ok, instead of trying to fix it, I had a few beers and decided to fart around with my Dreamweaver program and make a new page from scratch. Keep in mind I'm not really great with this program but here is what I got so far. I'm not totally happy with the colors and there is a new logo in the works, but I'll play around with it until it's kinda what i'm looking for. So tell me what you guys think!! :blush:

Rick,You drink beer on land :blush:

Heres what I see my screen res is 800x600

Note your page is smaller then my screen

4216[/snapback]

Yup, strange things happen when on beer. Women look nicer and web pages get smaller, I can't explain it. :lol:

I'm not sure I like that effect or not, i'll do some tweaking with it the next few days when I get a chance. The colors definitly have to be changed though and yes, it's been known for a few people, just a few though, to drink beer on land. :D

Rick: Looking good maybe put some photo's of guy's fish in the right side in the blue area and change them around when you get a new photo just a thought Rob :Gonefishing:

Rick: Looking good maybe put some photo's of guy's fish in the right side in the blue area and change them around when you get a new photo just a thought          Rob :)

4265[/snapback]

Good idea Rob. I have in my notes to maybe have a picture of the week thing, perhaps it can go there. :Gonefishing:

Archived