Who's Fishing Monday

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

I was going to NY side of Erie,but the wind direction changed. I've heard a rumour that Denis is heading to PM. SteveK you no were your going yet. Me thinks the Niagara will be a waste of time.

I'll take a run down Sunday afternoon and check conditions for you. They were forecasting 11' waves on Erie today. I wouldn't hold out hope though,they were reporting today 6-12" of Vis. There forecast SE20 Monday for the Bar. That won't be fun!

I was thinking of trolling the river mouth at PM,now that the winds are blowing on shore on the American side.

Guest Steelheader
LT, I'm waiting to see what tomorrow brings, but myself, salmon and Bosc are planning on trying the niagara on Monday.

4146[/snapback]

Whereabouts you going Markus? I was probably going to try Queenston if the wind dies down Sun/Mon

Hey Brian, won't be going on Mon. as I still don't have my truck back yet, I'm driving their Corolla for close to two weeks now. Looks like this time there going to have to replace or rebuild the tranny. All of these problems still from the accident I had in the summer. At least I think the two dealerships and collision company have stopped playing the blame game and are now fixing it(right this time I hope).

Probably just as well cause I've been fighting a brutal cold bug lately and probably shouldn't freeze my butt off for the day.

If however I feel much better when I get up tomorrow I may try fishing from shore and mabye in Dunnville, havn't done that in years.

Good luck to all who get out and let us know how you do.

Steve

Archived