Sites for posting fishing Pic's

Stevek

Anyone know of a good site for posting pictures so we can use them in our posts? I was using myfishingpictures.com but now everytime I go there and click on my gallery my computer freezes and it screws things up for awhile.

Good fishin, Steve

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Steve

If you want you can send me your pics, I'll upload them to my site and send you the url for the webpage. i've got 100mb's of space and I'm only using 50mb's now.

Thanks LT I appretiate that and will probably take you up on it. Its just that it was nice to be able to post the pic's when you get home and have the url's right away so you can post a report with pic's.

Also I think you and Chilli were right, we need to get back to more fishing related topics.

Ask your internet provider if your account comes with web space and if so what the ftp address is. Then d/l a free ftp program from tucows or somewhere and upload them to your space.

My cogeco account has 10 megs of space per email and your allowed 7 emails. That's 70 of mine and so far my Dad doesn't use his so that's 140 megs. I'm sure there are plenty of other people I know with cogeco that have no interest in using their space either.

Yeah Brian, I used Photobucket as Tommy suggested(thanks Tommy) and it works well. I added a couple of pic's to Big-O's thread just to test it out. The one thing I really liked about it was it down-sizes your pic's automatically if there too big which myfishingpictures wouldn't and as I'm a computer dummy I don't know how to do it myself.

Also I just checked that Legend linc you posted and I agree they are nice looking packages. The 169 Excalibur would just fit in my garage but your right about the power, I would want a the 90HP4ST as it will take a 115HP and that adds more than $5000 to the price :Gonefishing: .

Gonna check out the boat show in Jan. and bring a tape measure :)

Archived