How Well Do You Know Niagara?

Guest chilli

Rubber Ducky's don't make good bait! He did so well retrieving this so I put on a rogue and then a wiggle wart but no action today. Dam it would have been funny to see a pike take it. There's your hint

Rubber%20ducky.jpg

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Is it the canal,between L.Ontario & L.Erie :)

Chilli Shouldn't you have your son tied to shore. If he hooks a big one SPLASH

Got to love the way he's watching his line :Gonefishing:

NPC it is. Couldn't stray far from home today with the kids busy schedual. I should not have been there as I advocate obeying the NT signs but it's our local spot that everyone takes care of. I guess we're also the unofficial security though I doubt they'd share that view. We got no fish again today but I did net a foul hooked carp for a fellow that went 15 pounds and was frisky.

NPC.jpg

I couldn't see that deep. Bloody ugly but I'm sure I had 2 hits on minnow at the bridge on a float but I had my hands tied as you can see. Some one forgot the life jacket so turning the head towards the water never lasted more than 5 seconds. The hint wasn't dam but that would have been clever. It was pike as that is the only spot I've seen pike here this year and not since spring. I got one in the lake and one at the horshoe but I'm sure I foul hooked it in the lip if you remember that sick looking thing I posted in the spring. Some here say the water will start to clear tomorrow but I don't see it happening that soon.

Archived