Just curious.....

rick

I've been farting around with the new front page and was just wondering if it looks ok to everyone. Let me know if it looks normal or if things are not lined up properly or if banners are not showing up. Sometimes it's different on other computers. Thanks! :D

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Here you go Rick. Your new front page when I go to forums it doesn't log me in.

Everything on the front page is alined right except ....www.niagarafishing.net,and this banner.

Ricks23.jpg

This banner is alittle off center

rick24.jpg

:angry2: Thanks guys. I took out the layer that was causing the wording to drift off the page.

How about the odyssey banner further down, does that appear ok? It loads slow on my end so I might have to play around with that. Cheers! :D

pretty much everything lines up.... the Musky odyssey thing is off to the left (just refreshed and it changed sizes..... and refreshed again and y'ouve got it centered again :D ) and i don't see the Lake O fishing gear banner... my monitor settings are 1024x768 aswell.....

Looking good Rick,Loads fine here!!

Rick26.jpg

think when you get this done you will be able to get some fishing in. I know were theres Sheepheads :D

think when you get this done you will be able to get some fishing in. I know were theres Sheepheads :angry2:

Naa, you can have the sheepshead, just leave me the steelies and browns and i'll be a happy camper. :D

After you log in to the forum, save that page to favorites then use that link every time you go to the board then everything should work fine. Even myself if I take a different route I wont be logged in.

Guest bigfish1965
After you log in to the forum, save that page to favorites then use that link every time you go to the board then everything should work fine. Even myself if I take a different route I wont be logged in.

4393[/snapback]

The issue with the log-in cookie has been repaired. You should be logged in automatically when arriving into the forum.

Nope,still doesn't do it. When I enter the forums,and click on Niagara Fishing Forum,it then will log me in.Maybe deleting my cookies and Temp files?

Guest bigfish1965

Probably Brian. THe cookies for these boards are very defined..it's a security feature. It stops people from reading the admin cookies and hacking the board that way which is a problem for other boards. Sometimes there will be only one way to come in..but generally if you click a link that has the URL http://www.niagarafishing.net/forums/ exactly like that with the trailing backslash, then it should be fine. It also reads your IP addy to prevent others from logging in with your name...that isn't 100% secure, but it's as close as anyone can get.

Archived