Game & Fish Question?

Guest DDay

Hello all,

Been away from the site for about two months due to computer problems. Nice to be logged back in to the best fishing site in Niagara! :lol:

A few weeks back Joe Montgomery mentioned in his article in the Standard that the STC Game & Fish were considering a Salmon Tournament in 2005. Not to confuse with the derby but it sounded like a tournament like the Scotty held every spring? Rob or anybody able to shed any news on this?

I apoligize if it was already discussed & I didn't scroll down far enough to find it.

Happy to be Back,

Darryl

No, but that's not a bad idea.

14 years I have had that damm thing, never had a tune up, never changed the spark plug & she still starts 1st pull. Maybe I will leave it out in a snow bank this winter. When she dies I am paving the whole yard, figure I can get it done for just a little under $40,000. It will be well worth it... more time fishing!

HEY MR. DAY :Welcome back Darryl,Chilli you should not sleep at a meeting :lol: you almost have it right but at his time I would not like to talk about it to much because I don't want to let to much out of the bag but yes we are looking at joining up with 3 clubs and having a 3 tourn series at 3 differant locations at 3 differant times of the season, gee we could almost call it the 3333 :lol: I am having a meeting this week with a major $$$$ man and we will have a meeting before the new year to announce to the anglers the new series. Rob :lol:

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Don't suppose you have checked or changed the oil...... :lol:

Are you filming any new shows with Barry this coming year?

Congrats on finishing 2nd on the other half of the scotty tourny. You lost by 1/8 of an ounce?

Lawn mowers use oil? :P

As of right now no. Barry is working on another series of shows with co-host Aaron Shirley. They have been filming for close to a year now & may launch something internet based and are working on a few deals to get them on TV. I have heard the stuff they have done is great with some really good segments. Hopefully we will be able to see them locally soon.

It was actually 3 ounces, but when you are talking about 235lbs of salmon 3 ounces sure isn't much...It still hurts thinking about it. It was Aaron's program on that side of the lake & he sure was on fish. Just thinking about it gets me pumped for spring...only 4 month to go!

Darryl

Archived