Recommendations on boat care

NINO

l was wondering if anyone could tell me what would be the best place to take in a motor for some tune up and check up, anything in the niagara region at all that is descent.... Just bought a new boat and want to make sure everything runs smooth before l start beating on it.....its a 150 mercury, never model 99...

thanks, l ll have to give them a call and arange something, it propably just needs a few minor things (spark plugs..etc)

thank you again...

hope the weather holds off and the water stays clear so we can do some fishing in the river, l'm itching to get the new toy out......

l just purchased the boat, l bought it from the states and its a 18' bowrider with a 150 merc on the back, got rid of the old aluminum boat l had, so l can use this for fishing and a little fun in the summer time.. Had it out yesterday still trying to get use to it, a little harder controlling a larger boat got to stay away from the shore though. also came with a front mount trolling motor, but l only have one battery hooked up to it, need another to run it on 24 volts, to many batteries already (3)...........got to figure something out....

You already have 3 batteries hooked up and only one for the trolling motor? I'm curious about this as most setups I've seen will have one for the starter and electronics and one or two for the trolling motor. What are you using the third battery for?

l dont understand it either its a little confusing to me as well, l tried to look at it and l think l might have to spend some time to see how everythng is hooked up...what l figured might be the hook up is the motor has one battery and the trolling motor has one battery and the rest of the electrical equip.. has the last battery... there is also a pro charger on board that charhes the electrical and the trolling battery.....does this make sense to you at all......l was thinking of maybe there is a better way of running this....how do the guys run if they need a 36 volts for there trolling motor.......the trolling motor is a 67lb thrust......

Archived