Nice storm front

Sirfishalot

Holy doo-doo we are on the edge of this disturbance in Welland , no rain as of yet but winds are swirling. Looking at the radar it looks like niagara falls just got pounded with a downpour. check it out at www.weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/radar

Guest cplummer

i seen 2 funnel clouds swirling in circles here in the falls as of 4:07 pm no rain but a whack of light and noise.. the funnel started to drop 1/2 way down then went back up.. scarry...

Guest Rockfish

Hamtown just got hit with a downpour and a shower for about an hour and moving East, raining in Grimsby now and heard from boston it's just starting in St. Cath.

Looks like Welland may get hit from both sides, better find those storm cellars. :o:rolleyes:

well I just got in off lake Erie...launched a bit before 9 this morning..nice sunny weather this morning..a light breeze no real chop, maybe a foot..then by the time we called it a day at about 3:30 seas where building pretty good..about 3 footers..wind coming from south west..and by the looks of things now here at home, we came in just in time..sky is getting pretty dark and the wind just kicked up a bit...but glad I finally got to get out around the wind

Guest thorldcamfisher

haha me and my brother( thoroldfisher) were playing soccer to see he could get 10 goals before it started to pour, we were out maybe 10 minutes then lightining hits a wire right above us and started to crackle, decided to call that game off for the now

Archived