B.A.S.S. on TSN

Rich Nagy

Come on guys, send that email to tsn, let's get some real fishing shows on the tube for the winter ! How much dimestore can you handle or another bbq with darryl, other websites have put this up and if we send enuff to tsn we will get it, trust me, no hockey? what other sport do canadians love to do and can't in the winter,FISHING!!!!! tsn will see it is a win win situation and will air espn 's weekend lineup. :P

Done, my opinions are on the way. It just makes me wonder though, with the new Canadian laws about not being able to mention the sponsers names during the show, (except for commercials) how would this affect any American shows on TSN? Would they all have to be edited or are they excempt? :P

Did my part to, I hope with all your comments you mentioned that you are thinking of getting a dish just to get the fishing shows from the states that means no more cable maybe that would make them think of how many may do this. Catfish :P

I'm hoping that B.A.S.S. comes to Canadian sattelite soon as I don't want another dish on my roof.

I for one was happy about the new crtc laws, as watching these half hour fishing commercials was getting a little painfull. Watching the new shows in my opinion is much more enjoyable. Sure they wear the sponsers on their clothes and they flash some products in front of the camera but I actually feel like I'm watching a fishing show now. Italo is doing a good job making the adjustments on his show and I've never been a fan of Canadian Sportfishing before but find myself watching it more often these days.

Archived