None of you bums working today

Sirfishalot

That crazy tackle shop guy in the Falls has me busy at work... thankfully the work is being done in my basement in the A/C... it is kinda cold in here actually :D

Get back to work! (from the wife of the crazy tackle shop guy!) :Gonefishing::)

:o:o:o Well just to let you all know I am at work 12hr infact, I have my a/c set at 70 and it can hardly keep up, took a walk out to the foundry and that red thingy on the wall reads 46 so you figure it out and these MEN are still working :worthy::worthy::worthy: but when the countdown to D day is only 45 days and counting a guess the $$$$$$ speaks. When I got here at 7:00 It was 28 . Catfish

Don't even go there

I was outside all day in the friggin heat ,sweatin to death soaked right through by 9:30 this morning and that included coveralls in all ,took them off at 10:45 when i went back out in the heat and wore just shorts and a t shirt the rest of the day felt like i was sprated with a hose that how wet i was from sweat,

So don't tell me it was to hot to work outside, just plain laziness. :worthy:

Like catfish said guys in the plant still working where it is even hotter fromk all the machines running.

Dallas

Try loading box cars after they sit outside all day. Opened the doors and took a reading it 64'C inside. Instant down pour of sweat!!

So walking outside into 36'C is like walking into a fridge!

Archived